Re: Problems with SVN win32 build.

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Problems with SVN win32 build.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
(sorry about the delay)

> > 3) When the auto-completion TAB character option is set and you hit
> > TAB when there is more than one table option, the auto-complete
> > function will always select the first table in the list. It
> might be
> > better to use the same
> > ctrl+space logic with a select combo box is presented to the user.
>

> Any thoughts Magnus?

Not really. I don't recall exactly, but there was definitly not a
concious decision to make them different :-)

I wuold guess what we're seeing is the tab not being eaten by
ctlSQLBox::OnKeyDown(). I think this patch should fix it - please verify
that I didn't break other stuff in my ignorance of Wx :-)

//Magnus

Вложения