Re: problems compiling CVS HEAD - LDAP auth and Kerberos

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: problems compiling CVS HEAD - LDAP auth and Kerberos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Compiling src/interfaces/libpq/fe-auth.c on Linux I get
>
> > gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline
> > -Wdeclaration-after-statement -fno-strict-aliasing
> > -I../../../src/include -D_GNU_SOURCE
> -I/usr/kerberos/include  -c -o
> > auth.o auth.c
> > auth.c:793:1: directives may not be used inside a macro argument
> > auth.c:792:56: unterminated argument list invoking macro "ereport"
> > auth.c: In function `CheckLDAPAuth':
> > auth.c:794: warning: implicit declaration of function `ereport'
> > auth.c:798: syntax error before ')' token
>
> Fixed, thanks for the report.

Thanks!

> Anybody want to enable the LDAP code on any of the buildfarm machines?
> This shoulda been noticed sooner.

I think Andrew has enabled it by default, but that will only affect
*new* clients and not existing ones. If I understood him right.

FYI, Snake has been running with ldap for a while, and it compiles fine
there, so it's definitly a compiler-dependent bug. (IIRC, it compiled
fine on my linux box (slack 10.2) when I tested it, as well) But yeah,
getting it on them all would have picked it up probably.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: problems compiling CVS HEAD - LDAP auth and Kerberos
Сообщение: Re: problems compiling CVS HEAD - LDAP auth and Kerberos