Re: Initdb on Windows 2003

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Initdb on Windows 2003
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I did run filemon but did not get anything from it :( Yes I
> disabled all anti-virus software, no difference made.

Even more interesting. Do you have any other filter drivers that you
know of? SOme kind of quota stuff or so perhaps?

Oh, and if the bug is in the AV filter driver it's often not enough to
disable the AV - it has to be completely uninstalled. I've seen this
with several products wrt LSPs, and at least once with filterdrivers. So
that's also worth a try.

> Have raised a helpdesk ticket with Microsoft, see if they can
> shed any light on the problem.

Sounds good - since you can reproduce it with a simple commandline, they
should at least accept touching the case ;-)

//Magnus