Re: pgxs/windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgxs/windows
Дата
Re: pgxs/windows  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> > However, libpostgres.a isn't in $(DESTDIR)/$(bindir), it's in
> > $(DESTDIR)/$(libdir) and when I make that change in the installed
> > makefile my module builds happily.
>
> > My question is: if I make this change will anything else break?
>
> Offhand that seems like it may just be a thinko in the
> original makefile coding.  Has anyone tried to use PGXS on
> windows before?

I have, it works for me. I get for example:

dlltool --export-all  --output-def dblink-ldap.def dblink-ldap.o
dllwrap  -o libdblink-ldap.dll --dllname libdblink-ldap.dll  --def
dblink-ldap.def dblink-ldap.o -LD:/msys/1.0/local/pgsql/bin
-LD:/msys/1.0/local/pgsql/lib -L/f/krb5/lib/i386/mingw -lwldap32
-lpostgres
dlltool --dllname libdblink-ldap.dll  --def dblink-ldap.def --output-lib
libdblink-ldap.a

As you see, it adds both bin and lib. This is from a fresh cvs install
on my local msys - not installed from installer, and all building is
from msys.

That said, it still doesn't look right in the makefile :-)

//Magnus