IE fixes CSS broken on website?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема IE fixes CSS broken on website?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Omar, Emily, or someone else familiar with the CSS for the website...

I've noticed second-level menus in the left pane are completely broken
in IE (at least in IE6) if their name is long - the second line gets
written on top of the first one, making it completely unreadable.

Ive noticed two rows in iefixes.css that are related to this, because if
I take them out completely, it looks fine again in IE6. However, I'm a
bit relucant to do this without actually understanding it. What are
these lines supposed to fix in the first place? Is ripping them out the
righ tthing to do, or will that break other things?

The lines are:

- /*Win IE fix \*/
- * html #pgSideNav ul ul { margin-top: 5px; font-size: 0.95em;
margin-bottom: -5px; }
- * html #pgSideNav ul ul li { line-height: 10%; }
-
- /*End Win IE fix*/

(the second one is the one that makes the text go on top of itself, but
the first one has some effect too)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: