Re: Mirror database down?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Mirror database down?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Somethings badly broken on borg. It's dog slow - takes about 3 minutes
to do a "\d mirrors" on the db. And 2 mins+ to even get "top" started.

I'll try to figure out why, but if there's some freebsd expert who knows
exactly where to look, please take a poke.

(This is probably related to the awful slowness that wwwmaster has had
the whole day..)

//Magnus