Re: BUG #1986: Please include ONE BIG .txt and .HTML file in *docs*.tar.gz

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #1986: Please include ONE BIG .txt and .HTML file in *docs*.tar.gz
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> > This ONE BIG file will help loading it off-line to a web=20
> browser (or=20
> > editor *.txt), and to make quick searches on backward and forward.
>=20
> This wouldn't be hard to implement.  Are others interested in this?

The original bug talked about Windows - I'd just like to add that on
Windows we will already do this on 8.1, in the form of a CHM file.
That doesn't mean we shouldn't do sometihng for other platforms, though
;-)

//Magnus