Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I for one would like to see something that plugs into the current
framework. That way it can use the already existing network of mirrors
to get both redundancy and performance.
If possible also fit in the graphical framework to maintain the "one
site identity".

IMHO, of course.

//mha