Re: broken action in http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: broken action in http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> the action of the main form is
>
> '<form
> action="http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/system/handleform.php"
> method="post" id="support_submitbug" onsubmit="return
> validate_support_submitbug(this);">'
>
> wwwmaster.postgresql.org doesn't seem to be a valid servername :)

It is definitly a valid servername. But the network connection to taht
server was cut (literally. When digging.). This has left all the dynamic
parts of the site broken. We do not yet have an ETA on the fixing of it.
For bug reports, please post manually to the mailinglist - see the
community section of the website for more information.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: