Re: how to set password while loging into database

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: how to set password while loging into database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
You can put your password in pgpass.conf, see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/libpq-pgpass.html. It will
affect all libpq applications though, and not just psql.

You can also put it in the PGPASSWORD environment variable with SET, but
it's deprecated for security reasons (see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/libpq-envars.html)

//Magnus