Re: Include files for static VC libpq.lib

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Include files for static VC libpq.lib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
>> FWIW, you can build the VC libs from the DEF file - we do so in the
>> installer. You just run
>>
>> LINK /LIB /MACHINE:x86 /def:libpqdll.def /out:libpq.lib
>/name:libpq.dll
>
>This would create dynamic lib (needing libpq.dll for the app), right?

Correct.

>PHP distribution has too many dlls alredy which is why I'm compiling
>php_pgsql.dll with the libpq built in.

Ok. Then you have no choice but building MSVC. But then you shouldn't
need to copy the includefiles - can't you just use them directly from
the source tree?

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Include files for static VC libpq.lib
Сообщение: Re: Include files for static VC libpq.lib