Re: Invalid username specified

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Invalid username specified
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
>My login is an NT domain account. I thought the postgres account was
>established as local. I changed nothing on the service
>configuration screen
>so I didn't knowinly make it a domain account.

Then it's a local account. That's default on everything except Domain
Controllers (which don't have local accounts)

>I have local admin rights and can delete the local postgres
>user but have NO admin rights at the domain level.

That just confirms it.

>I have also tried to use postgres2 (and other numbers for
>unused names) as
>the service account and had the same problem.
>
>Why would a local account have towait for domain replication?

That's a very good question :-) In theory anything account-related is
affected by Group Policy settings, but I have no idea which one would be
affecting this one. But everything points to something domain related.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Include files for static VC libpq.lib
Сообщение: Re: Include files for static VC libpq.lib