Re: Thoughts on the mirroring system etc

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Thoughts on the mirroring system etc
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>As I mentioned before I'd be happy to donate an apache module
>(commercial) that when combined with mod rewrite would redirect
>www.postgresql.org to www.<country_code>.postgresql.org.  It
>takes very
>little overhead and would be very effictive for the mirroring.

Doesn't the main problem remain? If the server with this module on goes
down or its network connection has problems, then the whole site is
down, no? So you'd still have the problem of having multiple machines
running www.postgresql.org, and some way of dealing with them when they
go down?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: