Re: Home dir changes have broken MSVC builds

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Home dir changes have broken MSVC builds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>>The error appears to be on line that uses NEAR and complains
>about it
>>>... I see that the MinGW windef.h defines NEAR as empty, while
>>>the MSVC
>>>windef.h defines it as "near". Don't know if that makes a difference.
>>>

>>Some reading up on MSDN gives this:
>>http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
>us/vccore9
>>8/html/_core_removing_near_and_far_type_declarations.asp
>>
>>>From what I can tell, NEAR is defined to near, which is then
>defined to
>>blank in my windef.h (from the platform SDK included in VS2003)
>>
>>Could it be that we need to include windef.h explicitly, before we
>>include this one? Worth a try.
>>

>I tried but it didn't work. However, I made some progress with
>changing
>the section to look like this:
>
>#ifdef WIN32
>#include "win32.h"
>#ifndef _WIN32_IE
>#define _WIN32_IE 0x0400

I beleive his will break if _WIN32_IE is previously defined as something
<0x0400. Not sure if we build with a patform SDK with that old defaults
at all, but just to be sure it's probably better to #undef it and then
#define it.

>#endif
>#ifdef near
>#undef near
>#endif
>#define near
>#include <shlobj.h>
>#else

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Home dir changes have broken MSVC builds
Сообщение: Re: Home dir changes have broken MSVC builds