Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
>>The link idea doesn't work because the installer doesn't necessarily
>>know where these files will be --- they are per client user, not per
>>installation.
>
>Could the shortcut could be like this?:
>
>  notepad %APPDATA%\pgfoofile

That should be no problem. Need a clear label for it so ppl know this
will not affect their webapps or service apps or whatever, but it can be
done. (For 8.0? That's killing the "no translations left" promise :P)

Still only covers those installing by our installer, but I guess those
installing on their own should be able to handle a manual call to
notepad.

//Magnus