Re: Ready for RC3?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Ready for RC3?
Дата
Re: Ready for RC3?
Список pgsql-hackers
> What are the open issues before we can release an RC3?  I
> don't know of any except the btree problem OSDL found.  Is
> that fixed?  Are their others?

There is the issue with shared mem on Win2003 that came up the other
day. I don't think it's a general error, but rather something
environment specific. (I've had several reports of ppl with fairly large
databases in production on win2003 that don't have this problem). But
it'd be good to have confirmation on that. If we could give that one a
couple of days, it would be good, but it's not a showstopper.

//Magnus