Re: BUG #1310: libecpg.dll missing from msi package

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #1310: libecpg.dll missing from msi package
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>=20
> Bug reference:      1310
> Logged by:          Tom O'Connell
>=20
> Email address:      toconnell@bphnx.com
>=20
> PostgreSQL version: 8.0 Beta
>=20
> Operating system:   Windows 2000 Professional
>=20
>=20
> Details:=20
>=20
> The libecpg.dll is missing from the version 8 BETA 4 package.=20
>  I know this issue was logged against the first BETA package.=20
>  I checked the BETA 2 and BETA 3 packages and the DLL was not=20
> present in either of the packages.=20

I am unable to find any previous bugs regarding this logged against
earlier betas. But there is no search function for bug reports, so I may
have missed it..

> I am able to compile C code with embedded SQL but without the=20
> runtime DLL, libecpg.dll, the functionality is DOA in version 8.=20

Please register your bug with the pginstaller project on pgfoundry.org.
This is a clear installer issue, not a backend issue. Thanks.

//Magnus