Re: pginstaller - web: Add mention of NetLimiter as a product with

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pginstaller - web: Add mention of NetLimiter as a product with
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
That was me adding it to the other list to get around the fact that
pgfoundry mails weren't posted to the committers list due to moderation.
Marc has fixed it now, so I just changed the address back to post
directly to pgsql-committers.

//Magnus