Re: stderr & win32 admin check

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: stderr & win32 admin check
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
>It hasn't been discussed, but it would be fairly trivial to
>add this to the service installer. (A bit more work on the MSI
>installer, but we could do with that one just installing the
>default instance at least for starters).

Correcting myself on this one - the MSI installer already supports
instaling under any name you want. Only one, but you can pick the name
(default being "postgresql <version>").
Since the service code is not in th ebackend yet, you can't actually
install this, but the interface is there and ready.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: stderr & win32 admin check
Сообщение: Re: stderr & win32 admin check