Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > And BTW, I was not running the regression in a cygwin shell.
> > It was a msys shell
> > only. I am thinking of knowcking off cygwin in favour of
> msys. But I
> > don't find CVS with msys.. I need to find a commandline cvs
> for daily
> > use. WinCVS is just too much GUI for my taste..
>
> If you find it, let me know please - I have the same problem
> :-) Stock cvs won't compile on msys :-(

I use cvsnt (www.cvsnt.org). Works great from both "standard console"
and msys console.
(Or tortoise (www.tortoisecvs.org) when I want a GUI, but it's basically
a shell over cvsnt)

//Magnus

От: "Thomas Hallgren"
Сообщение: MinGW, psql, and readline
От: "Thomas Hallgren"
Сообщение: Question regarding dynamic_library_path