Re: One or more processor ?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: One or more processor ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Actually, even Microsoft SQL Server will do this for you (you can even
chose if it shoudl split it up on all processors or a maximum number).
Will do it on any types of queries, as long as they're big enough (you
can tweak the cost limit, but the general idea is only process
CPU-expensive queries that way)

//Magnus

http://www.imt.com.ua

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend