Re: Small suggestion on build script

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Small suggestion on build script
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> whilst I have, on rare occasions, observed the symlink
> failure under MingW, I've never come across the other issues
> you've mentioned (I build from cvs, instead of snapshots, but
> I can't imagine that causes these problems).

I'm running off snapshots (my bison install is badly broken), and I have
no such problems either (except the occassional symlink problem - but
that deos not happen often at all). (Though the snapshot I'm working off
right now is march 25th, but I don't think anything has happened since
then that could cause this)

I'm on the release versions of Mingw and MSys (Mingw 3.1.0, Runtime 3.2
and MSys 1.0.10).

I also have cygwin and the Visual C++ compiler on the system, but they
are not referenced from mingw of course.

I agree that this sounds like something might be off with the mingw
installation.

//Magnus