Re: Sort book list by publication date

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Sort book list by publication date
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> A lot of people at LinuxTag asked about books, so we pulled
> up the nice book list on the web site.  But that list has a
> nonobvious order, which makes it difficult to determine which
> books are still current.
>
> I suggest that you sort the book list by publication date
> (descending) and list the publication month and year in every
> entry (should be readily available at Amazon or whereever).
> That would be splendid.

Seems reasonable, I've been wondering about tha tordering too :-)

Added publishing date to all books, and list is resorted. Just hang on
for the mirrors to update...

On a related note, that list could probalby do with some additions. For
example, there has to be *some* good pgsql books published after 2003,
right?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: