Re: column and table names

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: column and table names
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
The column query should work assuming the table name is correct. Your
table name may be case folded, so try with a lowercase 'L', e.g.
'marketlayout'

John

On Apr 26, 2007, at 3:53 AM, stephen` wrote:

> SELECT table_name FROM information_schema.tables WHERE table_schema
> = 'public'
>

> This one works, but the column name one below doesn’t.
>

> SELECT column_name FROM information_schema.columns WHERE table_name
> ='marketLayout'
>

> Can anyone tell me how to get the wording right?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: "Michael Swierczek"
Сообщение: Re: custom crosstab question
От: Francois Deliege
Сообщение: Re: moving data from windows to linux