Getting primitive array types from resultset

От Juan Fuentes
Тема Getting primitive array types from resultset
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
As the subject indicates, any examples of how to archive this?

Looking at the 42.2.0 release change-log links I have been able to find how to set them on a preparedStatement using:
preparedStatement.setObject(paramIndex, param, Types.ARRAY);

Getting them seems to not to work.
value = resultSet.getObject("arrayColumnName", int[].class);
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: conversion to class [I from 2,003 not supported

Juan