Re: Problem with Oracle, ODBC and Postgresql

От Raul Orduna
Тема Re: Problem with Oracle, ODBC and Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Finally I build the 08.03.0400 version of the postgress driver for ODBC but now I have a problem.

From unixODBC I tried to use the new driver and I obtain the error attached.

In the logs the error seems that the driver don't find other library of pgsql.

"/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.5.1"

I check the privileges and I put the postgres lib directory in the path but the error is the same.

Any idea? With this driver is always necessary to intall a postgresql service?? (the final connection must be remote through unixODBC)

Raúl

Вложения