Re: Hanging with pg_restore and large objects

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Hanging with pg_restore and large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7 Dec 2010, at 14:51, Reuven M. Lerner wrote:
> My guess is pg_dump in 8.3 is somehow causing a problem in the dumpfile on or around that large object.

Which version of pg_dump did you use? The one that came with the 9.0 install or the one from the old 8.3 one? It should
havebeen the first of these two.

Regardless, IMHO it shouldn't behave like it does for you now. It doesn't look like it's waiting on a lock elsewhere
(Notwith a CPU load like that), so it should either refuse or bail out, not enter some seemingly endless loop.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4cfe7a60802658365545708!