Re: Passing a PGconn * between two processes on Unix like systems

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Passing a PGconn * between two processes on Unix like systems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 22 Jul 2010, at 8:35, Marc Balmer wrote:

> When a process forks() and both the parent and child process continue to
> use a previously opened PGconn * structure, is that behaviour defined?

I recall having done this successfully, but you have to take care to synchronise access to the connection. You can't
havemultiple transactions running in parallel on one connection.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4c482748286211410335719!