Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?

От Aaron Weber
Тема Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

>The PK of the master table and the PK of the detail table cannot be
>the same thing, or they would not have a master-detail relationship.
>One side has to be an FK, not a PK.

Of course this is correct. I was trying to make the point that there should be unique indices (of whatever flavor PG
usesfor PK's by default) on the relevant columns.  Since we're referring to a select statement, the actual integrity
constraintsshould not come into play.

I will remember to be more explicit about the schema next time.

От: Shaun Thomas
Сообщение: Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?
От: Aaron Weber
Сообщение: Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?