Re: Stand by server (9.6.6) with corrupt file

От Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
Тема Re: Stand by server (9.6.6) with corrupt file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I've used rsync method as described in PostgreSQL wiki.

Database is quite large, and pg_basebackup fail after running for several hours over a 5Mbps link.

To me, rsync appears to be more reliable over unstable links.

Nevertheless, if some data has been corrupted during copy across the wire, shall not the standby start?

Regards,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
SimKorp Ltda
Fone:(51) 3366-7964
Embedded Image
"A mente que se abre a uma nova ideia jamais voltará ao seu tamanho original"
- Albert Einstein