Re: GiST operator class for bool

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: GiST operator class for bool
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> 8 июня 2021 г., в 13:48, Emre Hasegeli <emre@hasegeli.com> написал(а):
>
> It could be useful to use bool in exclusion constraints, but it's
> currently not nicely supported.  The attached patch adds support for
> bool to the btree_gist extension, so we can do this.
>
> I am adding this to the commitfest 2021-07.
> <0001-btree_gist-Support-bool.patch>

It definitely makes sense to include bool into list of supported types.
But patch that you propose does not support sorting build added in PG14.
Or we can add this functionality later in https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2824/ ...

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: pg14b1 stuck in lazy_scan_prune/heap_page_prune of pg_statistic