Re: different results for large objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: different results for large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
c k <shreeseva.learning@gmail.com> writes:
> I am getting correct results with following query i.e. binary objects as
> they are inserted.

> select docimages.* from docimages where docimages.accobjecttype=9 ORDER BY
> docimages.docimagename;

> but when I created a function as follows, binary objects are not shown,

There is no server-side behavior that would cause that query to show you
a large object's contents instead of its identifying number.  I suppose
that you have some client-side code that does something magic when it
sees a result column of type "lo", and that for some reason this code
is not successfully recognizing the case where the column is coming out
of a function.  Since you've shown us neither the troublesome query
nor the client-side code, it's hard to speculate further than that.

Сообщение: Re: Escaping special characters
Сообщение: Re: Escaping special characters