Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Дата
Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-general
On 11/8/20 1:57 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> In case someone is interested: there is a little discussion going on on
> Reddit whether the new format of presenting functions in V13 is a step
> backwards:
>

> https://www.reddit.com/r/PostgreSQL/comments/jpi0rp/does_anyone_else_feel_like_the_v13_docs_are_a/

Yeah, I would agree with the mobile first design comments. Then again
that plague is hitting most sites these days. My 2 cents is it is a step
backwards. You can cover more ground quickly and digest it faster in the
old format.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com