Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/11/2018 04:20 PM, Jonathan Leroy - Inikup wrote:
>> Check your settings in /etc/postgresql-common/user_clusters. The wrapper
>> script uses that file to determine what databases to connect to or what
>> is the user default database cluster. It can also be overridden with a
>> local ~/.postgresqlrc, so check there are no old settings there as well.
>
> Thank you Tim.
>
> The file /etc/postgresql-common/user_clusters is empty on all servers
> (it only contains comments). None of my users have a ~/.postgresqlrc
> file.

Another thought do you have the PGDATA environment variable set for your
user1?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users
Сообщение: Re: Commands linked to pg_wrapper not working with non-root users