Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'm going to mark the patch Waiting on Author, since it's not close
>> to being committable until these issues are resolved.

> Is it realistic to think that this will be finished and committed this week?

I didn't want to prejudge that question.  We still have the rest of the
week, and there's not that much else left to do, at least from my
standpoint (some of the other committers still have stuff on their
plates).

Сообщение: Re: machine-readable explain output v4
Сообщение: Re: machine-readable explain output v4