Help about physical page layout in PostgreSQL:

От Yeye
Тема Help about physical page layout in PostgreSQL:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I was trying to modify the physical page layout in PostgreSQL. I understand the source code for physical page organization is located at bufpage.c but I wonder what is the external interface for this physical page organization. Interface like InsertRecToPage, DeleteRecFromPage, GetAttr, GetRec, etc?

My question are 1.where are the source files for these interfaces to physical page?
2. Are there more detailed technical documentation for this kind of stuff? The documentation at the website is more llike a external description of the whole system. Is there any technical documentation for the code?

Thank you for your time, any help is appreciated!
Best,
Yeye