Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: backup manifests and contemporaneous buildfarm failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/8/20 3:41 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 1:59 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I guess we could commit it and find out.  I'm all for the simpler
>> coding if it works.
> I don't understand what the local $ENV{MSYS2_ARG_CONV_EXCL} =
> $source_ts_prefix does,

You don't want to know ....

See <https://www.msys2.org/wiki/Porting/#filesystem-namespaces> for the
gory details.

It's the tablespace map parameter that is upsetting it.

> but the remove/unlink condition was suggested
> by Amit Kapila on the basis of testing on his Windows development
> environment, so I suspect that's actually needed on at least some
> systems. I just work here, though.

Yeah, drongo doesn't like it, so we'll have to tweak the logic.

I'll update after some more testing.

cheers

andrew