Re: Add schema-qualified relnames in constraint error messages.

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Add schema-qualified relnames in constraint error messages.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Shulgin, Oleksandr wrote:

> Most importantly, I'd like to learn of better options than storing the
> whole last_result in psql's pset structure.

I guess that you could, each time a query fails, gather silently the
result of \errverbose, store it in a buffer, discard the PGresult,
and in case the user does \errverbose before running another query,
output what was in that buffer.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité