Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Incidentally, with respect to timing, do we want to press on with this
> conversion now or wait until after the CommitFest is done?

I'd kind of like to do it before we start the commitfest.  These
repository patches will go stale if we wait too long, and a month
is probably too long.  In any case I'd rather get it done while all
the information is fresh in mind.

The main schedule constraint I can see at the moment is that 9.0 wrap is
scheduled for Thursday, and I think we probably don't want to do it
before the wrap.

Another issue is that we need a chunk of Magnus' time to shepherd the
conversion, and I don't know what his availability is.