Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Disabling trust/ident authentication configure option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (Personally I think there's a very good case for completely ripping out
> RFC1413 ident auth. I've not seen it used in a great long while, and
> it's always been a security risk.)

FWIW, I agree with that --- or at least making it a not-built-by-default
option.

Probably the right time to make any such changes is at the same time
we add the proposed more-secure-than-MD5 password option.

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT syntax issues
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT syntax issues