Re: pgsql/src/backend/utils/cache (fcache.c)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/src/backend/utils/cache (fcache.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I said:
> "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
>> Seems the Assert() fails in misc regression test at
>> SELECT p.name, p.hobbies.name FROM person* p;.

> Really?  It does not fail for me (else I'd certainly not have
> committed the patch this way).

Ah ... it seems that someone has changed the behavior of assert checking
to default to OFF, with no public notice or discussion.  I think this is
an extremely ill-considered change --- I will restore the old default
behavior forthwith.

After that I can start worrying about this Assert failure :-(.  Thanks
for the heads-up.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/backend/utils/cache (fcache.c)
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/backend/utils/cache (fcache.c)