Re: [WIP] CREATE SUBSCRIPTION with FOR TABLES clause (table filter)

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: [WIP] CREATE SUBSCRIPTION with FOR TABLES clause (table filter)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> 11 февр. 2019 г., в 16:30, Evgeniy Efimkin <efimkin@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
> <subscription_v3.patch>
The patch seems good to me but cfbot is not happy. Can you please investigate what's wrong with this build?
https://travis-ci.org/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/builds/492912868

Also, I'm not sure we should drop this lines from docs:

>   The subscription apply process will run in the local database with the
>       privileges of a superuser.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE on system catalogs
От: Sergei Kornilov
Сообщение: Re: pg11.1: dsa_area could not attach to segment