Re: join and sort on 'best match'

От Ashish Ahlawat
Тема Re: join and sort on 'best match'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Hi team

I was just asking that If table ITEM3 has all the columns then why we need to have a join ?? even we put a sorting very easily.

*** Any way  I have a very intersting question to all of you. I want to fetch more that 70,000 BLOB from different customer servers. the issue is there are some BOLB files with common names on all servers. So I want merge these files into a single BLOB during  fetching data. I am able to fetch the  BLOB data from all cust servers but unfortunatelly it overwrite previous file.

So pls provide any simple query format for the same, assuming two table tab1 & tab 2.

Ashish  ............. INDIA

On 12/14/06, Markus Schaber <schabi@logix-tt.com> wrote:
Hi, Ashish,

"Ashish Ahlawat" <ahlawat.ashish@gmail.com > wrote:

> hi pls tell me ----
>
> if table *Item 3 : news, nature, greenpeace, whale has all clmn y v need
> join ??*

Please try to write in English, so we can understand and answer your
questions.

Regards,
Markus

Dipl. Inf.     | Software Development GIS

www.nosoftwarepatents.org

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: