RE: LWLocks by LockManager slowing large DB

От Paul Friedman
Тема RE: LWLocks by LockManager slowing large DB
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks for this, I read too quickly!

I've attached the 2 perf reports.  From the 2nd one, I can see lots of
time waiting for TOAST table locks on the geometry column, but I
definitely don't fully understand the implications or why LockManager
would be struggling here.

Thanks for the continued help!

---Paul

Paul Friedman
CTO

677 Harrison St  |  San Francisco, CA 94107
M: (650) 270-7676