Re: Install Postgre while installing Other software.

От Iñigo Barandiaran
Тема Re: Install Postgre while installing Other software.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi John.

Thanks for your comment.

You are right. I als think that option A is the best, but the problem, as you mentioned, it is only suitable for knowlegeable, that  I might is not the general case. The "normal" end user only wants to use the software without knowing anything about data bases etc. I think the only suitable option is C, taking into account that maybe is not the most efficient, in terms of memmory or disc consumptions.

And thanks for the comment about IO port. You are right. If we installl a separate paralell distribution, we should change the IO port defined by default.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!