Re: Heh, a separate list would prob be good

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Heh, a separate list would prob be good
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> writes:
> (In case anyone didn't notice, yes I just found the delete button for
> comments.  ;-> )

Please go easy with the broom for a little bit yet.  I'm just in process
of trolling through the 7.4 comments to see what documentation
improvements they suggest.  Stupid comments aren't necessarily useless
for this --- sometimes they indicate the need for a cross-reference, for
example.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Comment 1976 added to page installation.html of version
Сообщение: Re: Comment 1976 added to page installation.html of version