performance of postgresql in replication using slony

От angga erwina
Тема performance of postgresql in replication using slony
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi all,
whats the benefits of replication by using slony in
postgresql??
My office is separate in several difference place..its
about hundreds branch office in the difference
place..so any one can help me to replicate our dbase
by using slony?? and why slony??

thanks,
Algebra.corp
Bayu