Re: Large pg_xlog

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: Large pg_xlog
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/29/2016 01:36 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> something is broken with your installation. Don't you have in your log
> files something like that?
> LOG:  could not create archive status file
> "pg_xlog/archive_status/000000010000000000000001.ready": No such file

That was the problem.

FATAL:  could not open archive status directory
"pg_xlog/archive_status": No such file or directory

Very puzzled on what could have deleted the folder. I am the only person
that works on these machines and I would never do any work, much less
deletions, inside pg_xlog.

Thanks for the help.

Сообщение: Re: Сreate parallel aggregate
Сообщение: Re: Сreate parallel aggregate