Re: Showing applied extended statistics in explain Part 2

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Showing applied extended statistics in explain Part 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/1/24 01:19, Tatsuro Yamada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This original patch made by Tomas improves the usability of extended statistics,
> so I rebased it on 362de947, and I'd like to re-start developing it.
>
> The previous thread [1] suggested something to solve. I'll try to solve it as
> best I can, but I think this feature is worth it with some limitations.
> Please find the attached file.

Thank you for the interest in moving this patch forward. And I agree
it's worth to cut some of the stuff if it's necessary to make it work.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Avoiding inadvertent debugging mode for pgbench
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding inadvertent debugging mode for pgbench