Re: Postfix/Maildrop and too many connections issues

От Gregory Youngblood
Тема Re: Postfix/Maildrop and too many connections issues
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the proxymap tip. I will definitely look into it.

However, it probably won't do much for me, since I have user and
directory information (i.e. sensitive information) looked up, and
proxymap very clearly says not to use it for that. At least, not yet.
Though it will undoubtedly help others.